- We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Our Warwick office has been given SRA reference number 444241, our Balsall Common office has been given SRA reference number 513242 and our Southam office has been given SRA number 622541. You can find the SRA Handbook by clicking here.
- We are accredited by The Law Society under the Conveyancing Quality Scheme with scheme number CQS03537. You can find the CQS Client’s Charter by clicking here.
- We have passed the LEAP Best Practice Standard Conveyancing Audit. You can find out more about this by clicking here.
- Our VAT number is 897079263.
- We hold Professional Indemnity Insurance with International General Insurance Co Ltd who are authorized by Prudential Regulation Authority and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. They have an A.M. Best rating of “A-” (Excellent) and a Standard & Poor’s rating of “A-” (Stable).
- We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office under registration reference Z1236312 because we control and process personal data. You can see our registration details by clicking here.
Siobhan is a qualified solicitor and a partner with the firm. She specialises in a wide range of commercial, private client and criminal matters. In particular, Siobhan represents clients in commercial and residential property matters; she helps clients with probate issues and drafts wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney; and she regularly assists clients charged with motoring offences. She also acts for both sellers and buyers at property auctions on a regular basis. Siobhan is the Money Laundering Reporting Officer for the firm. You can email her direct by clicking here
Marcella is also a qualified solicitor and a partner with the firm and has built up a reputation in the local area for dealing with residential conveyancing quickly and easily. She deals with a lot of first time buyers and newly built properties, and is quite used to the hectic pace needed to meet exchange deadlines. Marcella is the Compliance Officer for Legal Practice and for Finance and Administration. You can email her direct by clicking here
Kashifa is an experienced conveyancer who works from our Southam office. She is a graduate member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives. She also speaks Urdu and Punjabi. You can email her direct by clicking here
Samantha is a newly qualified Solicitor working within the Private Client Department at MacNamara King Solicitors at both the Warwick and Southam offices. She has lived in the local area all her life and has gained 5 years’ experience working within local private practice law firms in both private and legal aid areas of law. You can email her direct by clicking here
Joanne is a Partner of Family Law Consultants and a consultant for MacNamara King in our family law department. She qualified as a Solicitor in 1999 and advises clients on all aspects of family law. You can email our family department by clicking here
Samantha is a Partner of Family Law Consultants and a consultant for MacNamara King in our family law department. She qualified as a Solicitor in 2003 and advises clients on all aspects of family law. You can email our family department by clicking here
Michael is a qualified solicitor with a Masters (London) and a PhD (Warwick), is the managing partner of Keelers Solicitors and a consultant for MacNamara King. He provides additional support in all aspects of company and business law, and property law (commercial and domestic). He also advises on contractual issues (including pre-nuptial agreements), probate, wills and lasting powers of attorney.